Do you wish your voice was...
- Louder, more confident sounding, or stronger?
- More flexible, higher, effortless, and more free?
- More stable in pitch and duration or with a brilliant vibrato and finished quality?
All of these things are completely achievable in lessons with me. Although some skills may take longer to achieve than others, and many will take some hard work, I take pride in my ability to help students achieve these vocal skills without sacrificing your unique expression.
If you are a beginner: I can introduce you to the basics of singing at a pace that you are comfortable with. Don't worry if it's your first time singing in front of someone! Lessons with me will put you at ease straight away.
If you are intermediate/advanced: I will provide you with a full vocal diagnostic as well as prescribed exercises to get your voice feeling stronger, more resilient and more flexible straight away. I'll also help you apply these new skills to your songs, giving you a better vocal balance.
If you are professional: I will help you develop a personalised warm up and vocal care routine that can help you with meeting your performance needs, no matter the style. We can also workshop your performance technique to help you communicate the song flawlessly, night after night, even when you're not feeling your best.
Other things you can work on in a lesson include:
- Learn to traverse your entire range from bottom to top without any breaks and with improved stability and control
- Identify elements of your unique voice and use your natural strengths to the best of your ability
- Understand breath support and posture for singing
- Know how to maintain your vocal health
Performance & Songwriting
- Gain performance skills and fine-tune your ability to communicate repertoire to an audience.
- Workshop your original songs and songwriting/interpretation techniques in a safe and encouraging environment
- Get help and advice in planning a career in the music industry from an experienced professional
- Develop knowledge of basic music theory, harmonizing, riffing, and musicality
- Learn about what defines different musical vocal styles so that you can sing and perform any genre you like with confidence
Lessons can be taken at the studio in Melbourne, or online via Skype.
To book a lesson or find out more, don't hesitate to get in contact by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on 0449 855 089